Thursday 9 May 2013

Mini Haul: ASOS

Aloha!

I had a little snoop on ASOS the other day and couldnt help myself to a couple of new dresses! I'm not usually one for dresses but these were so nice and summery I couldn't not get them!

                   
*left: river island @ ASOS misha Mexican dress £28 -- right: ASOS mini bandeau sundress £14*

The River island dress has such a gorgeous pattern on it, but it's actually from River Islands beach range so I'm guessing its actually a beach coverup?! It's quite sheer but ill have to give it a trial run to see just how sheer it is.. I got this is an XS but its not as fitted as I'd like it to be and I'm a size 8/10 so I'd be a bit weary when picking a size in this dress.

The ASOS dress is just the cutest little dress ever! It's going to look so good with a tan and it has an adorable love heart neck line. It comes mid thigh so a bit short but fine for a hot summers day or on holiday!


I always opt for free p&p with ASOS as I was in no rush to get the dresses and it only took 3 days to arrive! Perfect.


                                             That's all from me any who,
                                                               A.x 

                              
                           



No comments:

Post a Comment