Tuesday 28 May 2013

Haul: ASOS

Aloha!

With unidays offering 20% student discount on ASOS I would of been silly not to take up the offer and save my self a few pennys! I treated myself to a few new bits so I thought id be lovely enough to share them with you all!

The first is a crop top from the glamorous range and was only 13.50 without student discount so a steal already but at 10.80 I was even happier!  It is a white and mesh stripped top so I will have to have a play around with how to wear this without it looking too riskayyyy...

The next steal was this gorgeous stripped swing dress fron the asos range and was £15 so only 12 including my discount! The darker stripes seem to be a kind of grey/black tie dye sort of pattern and its a really nice flowy dress, also the back has a fabulous shape to it but wearing a bra with this dress is probably out of the equation!!

The last two things were two barry m hi shine gelly nail paints in *prickly pear* & *greenberry* these colours look fabulous for summer but the proof will be in the pudding! My last hi shine I wasnt all too keen on so we shall see, these both retail at 3.99.

So thats it for now folks! Im pretty happy with my purchases and as always asos' delivery times were super speedy and only took 3 days to arrive using their free postal service.

Much love
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment