Monday 20 May 2013

America Haul!

Aloha!

My nan recently went to Canada and Las Vegas on her travels so it meant she came back with lots of goodies for me and the family. I thought I'd do a post to share my new bits and bobs with you and I might review them at a later stage too!


Everyone seems to rave on about bath and body works so of course I had to try some of their candles out as I'm so obsessed with candles and nice smells. 

                                 

**watermelon lemonade & garden bouquet - 10 hour burning  Strawberry Picnic - 20/30 hour burning**

The bigger size was 2 for $25 and the small ones are 3 for $10 at Bath&Body Works. They all smell amazing and I can't wait to burn them but I never want them to run out!


                                 


I've heard a lot about CoverGirl so really wanted to try a few of their products out especially the lashblast mascara! I got the mascara in black and it is meant to volume as well as lengthen so sounds perfect for me. As well as the mascara I got a bronzer in *copper radiance* which has a slight shimmer to it (but its pretty small!) and a fabulous coral lipstick in *405 fairytale* .

                                
     

I think I was most excited about these little beauties!! These are the EOS lipbalms that are 100% natural. I was lucky enough to receive 3 *summer fruits* *strawberry sorbet* *passion fruit*, they are the cutest little lip balms ever! The box of two retail at $6.99 and the single lipbalm was $3.49 ( I think!) in England these are on amazon for about £10/12 which is ridiculous! 

As well as these fabulous fabulous things I got lots of American and Canadian yummyness including Hershey's chocolate, Lucky Charms cereal, Canadian salt water taffies and the most amazing Purdys chocolate. 

I am so grateful for these things and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got! 
                                                     A.x 



No comments:

Post a Comment