Monday 9 August 2010

trully exquisite!

I took a sneak peak into Alexander Mcqueen autumn/winter 10/11 from the paris fashion week , ready-to-wear and the pieces in that collection are soo devine! each item is individual and i want them! Not like i would wear them to any occasions, seeing as im a 16 year old college student HOWEVER you never know!
But yes on that note i shall attach in some images of my fave..

What do you think?
I just love the uses of those amazing fabrics aswell as all of that detail!
Lots of love
A.x

6 comments:

  1. I tagged you! :D xxx
    http://not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-or-that-that-or-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing! they make me think of the white witch in narnia :P
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses, so pretty!

    x

    http://puzzle-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeouss and I love the fabric in the third one!!

    --www.carolinerenee.blogspot.com--

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love a coat from that collection, it's with black and gold ! But yes I agree with you. :D


    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com - just started with it, so sorry , don't have a lot of posts in yet.

    ReplyDelete